cup cubed watermelon
- 1.Pit lychees and discard the seeds.
- 2.In a blender, put mint leaves, ginger and sugar. Pulse once to release flavours.
- 3.Now add 1/2 cup of cubed watermelon, lemon juice and lychee.
- 4.Blend to a smooth puree and transfer to a bowl.
- 5.Blend the remaining watermelon to a smooth puree and combine this with the previous mixture, mix well.
- 6.Pour this mixture into a sturdy freezer-safe container. Freeze till set.
- 7.Once frozen, use a fork and start raking the mixture from the sides first. Proceed to the center eventually.
- 8.Put it back in the freezer once the entire mass is raked up.
- 9.After 2 hours, remove and repeat the raking process. Freeze till ready to serve.
- 10.Garnish with a few mint leaves.