- 360 gram unsalted butter
- 620 brown sugar
- 400 melted chocholate
- 1300 chocolate chips
- 6 eggs
- 450 flour
- 100 cocoa powder
- 5 baking powder
- 1.Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- 2.Whisk eggs and sugar until pale yellow color and ribbon consistency is achieved.
- 3.Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- 4.Mix the egg mixture into melted chocolate into even consistency.
- 5.Fold the sieved flour and chopped chocolate or chocolate chips, refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- 6.Preheat oven to 350 degree C. Line the baking trays with parchment paper.
- 7.Drop the batter into prepared cooking trays with moist fingers .press the batter to an even shape.
- 8.Bake for 12-15 min or until the tops of the cookies become cracked.
- 9.Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.